Microsoft SQL integration without code.
You don’t have to be a developer to integrate your Microsoft SQL data using SmartConnect, but you do have the flexibility and control you need.
- Read data or write to your SQL database.
- Select any table, any view, or any stored procedure to use a source.
- Update SQL tables directly or pass data into stored procedures that include important business logic.
SmartConnect toolset is your answer to:
- Connect to all your SQL table data as a source or destination.
- Flexible Mapping configuration.
- Trigger your integration to run at the right time– real-time, on a schedule, manually, or by calling the SmartConnect web service to run an integration.
- Transform data formats between systems.
- Deliver your integrations in a way that is easy to maintain and upgrade.
Data integration using SmartConnect
- Full T-SQL support.
- Compatibility with Microsoft SQL versions 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, and 2019, SQL Server Express, and Azure SQL.
- Read any SQL table, view, or stored procedure.
- Real-time SQL triggers for Microsoft SQL data sources. (Not available for Azure SQL sources).
- Map data source fields to Microsoft SQL stored procedures and the stored procedures will be triggered via map processing.
- Map data source fields to directly to Microsoft SQL tables.
- Utilize SQL lookups to query SQL and return a value for your destination or as a step within your integration.
Connect All Your Business Apps
What systems can I integrate with Microsoft SQL?
Dynamics GP Integration
Connect to Dynamics GP eConnect and non-eConnect data as a source and destination.
Dynamics 365 Business Central Integration
Data migration and integration for Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement & CRM Integration
Connect to Dynamics 365 as a source or destination.