Is custom development creating a bottleneck to deliver your eCommerce integration projects?
In business, things can change fast and you need to be agile to meet your goals and scale. Make integrating with Shopify an easier experience with SmartConnect. Integrate your Shopify data with your most important business apps and empower more of your IT team to create and manage integrations with SmartConnect’s configurable interface.
4 ways SmartConnect + Shopify Makes Your Life Easier
- Save time – Automate processes that don’t require a human touch.
- Equip your team with the right data – Keep all departments informed with the right information in the right place by integrating your accounting, sales, marketing, shipping, inventory, support, and other line-of-business applications.
- Be nimble – Integrations are configurable, simply make changes as you need to without reliance on lengthy custom development
- Deliver your integration on-time and on-budget with simple and predictable pricing.
Generate data at the right time in the right place.
- Integrate as a source or destination with all standard and custom entities
- Use Shopify as a part of a multi-data source integration.
- Integrate your ERP, CRM, and Help Desk with multiple Shopify Stores.
- Configure your integration when you want: manually, automated on a schedule, or call a SmartConnect map to run via the SmartConnect API.
- Error handling – get notified, review the errors, correct them and re-process your integration.
Jumpstart Your Integration
Shopify Integration Templates
Shopify – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Integration
Connect All Your Business Apps
What can I integrate with Shopify?
Connection to enable the use of Zendesk as a data source or a destination.
Microsoft Excel Integration & the SmartConnect Add-in
An easy end-user experience to integrate Excel with anything.