Cut unnecessary shipping and workflow costs when you use SmartConnect to integrate Shipstation with your back-end systems.
Given every business is unique, eOne and ShipStation have partnered to offer connected shipping and fulfillment with Microsoft’s ERP offerings using SmartConnect. Shipstation allows companies to increase customer satisfaction by way of a quicker shipping process and order fulfillment hub. Using SmartConnect, IT teams can be more agile as they deliver their data integration projects and are able to do things like:
- Generate orders automatically.
- Synchronize items & inventory.
- Update product information in bulk or based on changes.
- Update invoices with shipping information.
Technical Highlights for data integration to and from Shipstation
Integrate to and from ShipStation, so you can generate the data at the right time in the right place.
- Utilizes the ShipStation API through the SmartConnect REST connection
- Integrate as a source or destination with Order, Customer, and Item entities.
- SmartConnect provides advanced filtering on ShipStation source data.
- Use ShipStation as a part of a multi-data source integration.
- Configure your integration when you want: manually, automated on a schedule, or call a SmartConnect map to run via the SmartConnect API.
- Access pre-built integration templates built specifically for ShipStation.
Jumpstart Your Integration
ShipStation Integration Templates
ShipStation and Dynamics GP Integration
Connect All Your Business Apps
What can I integrate with Shipstation?
Dynamics GP Integration
Connect to Dynamics GP eConnect and non-eConnect data as a source and destination.
Connection to enable the use of Zendesk as a data source or a destination.
Microsoft Excel Integration & the SmartConnect Add-in
An easy end-user experience to integrate Excel with anything.