Synchronize data between Salesforce and your other business apps.
Boost productivity and unlock even more value from your business applications. Salesforce is an invaluable tool that powers countless sales organizations. However, even the most powerful tools are undermined in systems with too many disparate applications. Data silos bog down key processes, resulting in delays, costly errors, and even friction between departments.
- Connect to all standard and custom Salesforce data as a source or destination.
- Improved Analytics – Data powers everything we do – it’s impossible to make critical decisions without it.
- Flexible Mapping configuration
- Trigger your integration to run at the right time– real-time, on a schedule, manually, or by calling the SmartConnect web service to run an integration.
- Transform data formats between systems – Automate data, so each team can receive immediate updates without any additional inputs or contingencies.
Removing resource-intensive, error-prone manual processes maximizes the return on each transaction.
- Deliver your integrations in a way that is easy to maintain and upgrade
Integrating Salesforce with other business applications eliminates this bottleneck and unifies data across your systems. Automate lead-to-cash, enhance analytical capabilities, and gain greater visibility into your customers and prospects.
Integrate to and from Salesforce to generate the data at the right time in the right place.
- Integrate as a source or destination with all standard and custom entities via Salesforce’s web services.
- Advanced filtering on Salesforce source data.
- Use Salesforce as a part of a multi-data source integration.
- Integrate with multiple instances of Salesforce.
- Configure your integration when you want: manually, automated on a schedule, or call a SmartConnect map to run via the SmartConnect API.
- Integrations or event-based triggers – For integrations on incremental changes.
- Changes-only option allows you to run your integration on only the changes since the last scheduled run
- Event-based triggers allow you to use real-time Apex triggers to run the integration based on create, update or delete of a Salesforce entity.
- Access a full library of pre-built integration and data import templates built for Salesforce.com.
Connect All Your Business Apps
What can I integrate with Salesforce?
Dynamics GP Integration
Connect to Dynamics GP eConnect and non-eConnect data as a source and destination.
Dynamics 365 Business Central Integration
Data migration and integration for Dynamics 365 Business Central.