Deliver your next Oracle Netsuite integration on time and on budget with SmartConnect.
Achieve consistency, reliability and lower your maintenance costs when you standardize integrations using SmartConnect.
- Integrate Anything with Oracle Netsuite – your other cloud apps and your on-premise apps.
- No more extensive Suitescript development to deliver custom integration. Deliver faster using the Smartconnect configurable interface and universal connectors – connect to REST API’s, multiple file types and databases.
- Flexible CRM integration with Netsuite (of many types – Microsoft D365, Salesforce, Zendesk…just to name a few.)
- Handle the full business process automation through your integration with the use of mapping, data transformation options, tasks and error handling.
- When an integration does fail, get notified, review the errors, correct them and re-process your integration.
What’s your desired business process?
- Need Smartconnect run on a schedule and pick up changes only?
- Would you like users to be able to update in Excel and then updates to Oracle Netsuite or another destination?
- Need to “chain” integrations to run in order?
- Want to send a notification to your team when something fails?
- Need to call the integration to run?
- Are you looking to trigger the integration to run based on an event?
SmartConnect has you covered with these scenarios and more.
Data integration using SmartConnect
Integrate to and from Oracle Netsuite, so you can generate the data at the right time in the right place.
- Integrate as a source or destination using the the NetSuite SuiteTalk API. Access any standard and custom fields through the API services.
- Connect and authentication to the SuiteTalk API with Token Based Authentication or Suite Sign On.
- Utilize existing and custom Saved Search queries created in NetSuite as a data source, or create custom queries with advanced filtering directly in SmartConnect.
- When defining a NetSuite data source, select specific columns from the a SuiteTalk endpoint – rather than all fields – to improve performance.
- Configure your integration when you want: manually, automated on a schedule, or call a SmartConnect map to run via the SmartConnect API.
- Perform advanced lookups when integrating into NetSuite. Return the needed IDs of particular records or pull in other data fields based on criteria passed to the lookups.
- Connect to NetSuite as a source through Popdock to leverage advanced querying and multi-data source capabilities.
Connect All Your Business Apps
What systems can I integrate with Netsuite?
Connection to enable the use of Zendesk as a data source or a destination.
Microsoft Excel Integration & the SmartConnect Add-in
An easy end-user experience to integrate Excel with anything.