Custom data integration with Magento 2 without the custom development.
No business fits exactly into a “cookie cutter” offering, yet organizations who go down the path of delivering their integrations via custom development find themselves facing several challenges: bottlenecks around resourcing, expensive delivery and reliance on the developer who may leave their company one day.
SmartConnect is a toolset that addresses these issues by letting you deliver your integration with low or no-code while giving you plenty of options to handle the unique things about the way you do business.
SmartConnect for Magento 2 eCommerce Integration
eCommerce integration is a must-have in today’s world in order to achieve efficient sales, on-time order fulfillment and provide a great customer experience. With the SmartConnect toolset, you’ll:
- Save time by automating processes that don’t require a human touch.
- Keep all departments informed with the right information in the right place by integrating your accounting, sales, marketing, shipping, inventory, support, and other line-of-business applications.
- Be more agile. Integrations are configurable. Your IT team can make changes as you need to without reliance on your developer.
- Have simple and predictable pricing to help you deliver your integration on-time and on-budget.
Integrate to and from Magento 2 using SmartConnect, so you can generate data at the right time in the right place.
- Integrate as a source or destination with all standard and custom entities
- Use Magento 2 as a part of a multi-data source integration.
- Integrate your ERP, CRM, and helpdesk with multiple Magento 2 Stores.
- Configure your integration when you want: manually, automated on a schedule, or call a SmartConnect map to run via the SmartConnect API.
- Error handling – get notified, review the errors, correct them and re-process your integration.
Jumpstart Your Integration
Magento Integration Templates
Magento 2 – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Integration
Connect All Your Business Apps
What Can You Integrate Magento Integration With?
Connection to enable the use of Zendesk as a data source or a destination.
Microsoft Excel Integration & the SmartConnect Add-in
An easy end-user experience to integrate Excel with anything.