File integration via your FTP site.
For some applications, the best way to integrate data is via file integration to and from your FTP or SFTP site. Easily build integrations while mapping files as a source or destination. With SmartConnect, it’s simple, yet powerful.
File types supported include:
- Microsoft Excel
Use Files as a Source
- Schedule the integration to get the files from your local file location.
- Run your integration in bulk on your source.
Files as a Destination
- Send to a File Location
- With options to specify headers, date/time, and overwrite.
SmartConnect toolset is your answer to:
- Configurable integration with Flexible Mapping & Task Steps.
- Trigger your integration to run at the right time– real-time, on a schedule, manually, or by calling the Smartconnect web service to run an integration.
- Transform data formats between systems.
- Deliver your integrations in a way that is easy to maintain and upgrade.
Data integration using local file and folder integration
- In SmartConnect.com, using FTP or a SFTP is a standard connection.
- In SmartConnect on-premise, a pre-map task of scripting is required to connect to the SFTP or FTP location to get the file, which can then be used in the integration.
- Suport for Excel, Text (CSVDelimited, TabDelimited, PipeDelimited), XML, & XML Query formats.
- Run your integrations when you want: manually or automate on a schedule.
Jumpstart Your Integration
FTP and SFTP Integration Templates
GP Sample Integrations – All in One
Connect All Your Business Apps
What systems can I integrate with?
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement & CRM Integration
Connect to Dynamics 365 as a source or destination.
Dynamics GP Integration
Connect to Dynamics GP eConnect and non-eConnect data as a source and destination.
Dynamics 365 Field Service Integration
Connect with Dynamics 365 Field Service as a source or destination.