Need to integrate your CRM with your ERP and other important business systems? Want control on how it happens?
To reach your business potential, integration is critical. SmartConnect is your answer to integrate with all your standard and custom Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement data and gives you options to deliver your CRM integration the way you need it–without relying on custom development.
SmartConnect toolset is your answer to:
- Connect to all standard and custom entity CRM data as a source or destination.
- Map your data from your source to your destination either display or technical name.
- Trigger your integration to run at the right time– real-time, on a schedule, manually, or by calling the Smartconnect web service to run an integration.
- Transform data formats between systems.
- Deliver your integrations in a way that is easy to maintain and upgrade.
“We found that SmartConnect was much more than the Swiss Army Knife of Integration Tools.”
– Pieter du Toit, Director of Financial Systems and Reporting at The Printing House.
Generate data at the right time in the right place.
- Integrate as a source or destination with all standard and custom entities via web services..
- SmartConnect provides advanced filtering on Dynamics 365 (CRM) data.
- Use Dynamics 365 (CRM) as part of a multi-data source integration.
- Incorporate Business Processes (Advanced Messages) from the Dynamics 365 web services.
- Integrate with multiple Dynamics 365 (CRM) organizations and instances.
- Configure your integration when you want: manually, automated on a schedule, or call a SmartConnect map to run via the SmartConnect API.
- For integrations on incremental changes, use SmartConnect’s changes only integrations or event-based triggers. The changes-only option allows you to run your integration on only the changes since the last scheduled run. The event-based triggers allow you to use real-time CRM plugin triggers to run the integration based on create, update or delete of a Dynamics 365 entity.
- Access a full library of pre-built integration and data imports, built specifically for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and CRM On-premise.
Connect All Your Business Apps
What Can You Integrate Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement & CRM Integration With?
Dynamics GP Integration
Connect to Dynamics GP eConnect and non-eConnect data as a source and destination.
Dynamics 365 Business Central Integration
Data migration and integration for Dynamics 365 Business Central.