Automate & Extend Dynamics 365 Project Service Operations using SmartConnect. IT approved.
Project service delivery naturally involves task management, planning, resource management, project accounting and revenue recognition. Keep your project teams’ work connected with existing systems, create custom integrations without the custom development, and deliver profitably using SmartConnect.
SmartConnect toolset is your answer to:
- Connect to all standard and custom entity Dynamics 365 Project Service Operations data as a source or destination.
- Flexible Mapping configuration.
- Trigger your integration to run at the right time– real-time, on a schedule, manually, or by calling the SmartConnect web service to run an integration.
- Transform data formats between systems.
- Deliver your integrations in a way that is easy to maintain and upgrade.
Integrate to and from Microsoft Dynamics 365 , so you can generate the data at the right time in the right place.
- Integrate as a source or destination with all standard and custom entities via web services..
- SmartConnect provides advanced filtering on Dynamics 365 Project Service Operations source data.
- Use Dynamics 365 Project Service Operations as a part of a multi-data source integration.
- Incorporate Business Processes (Advanced Messages) from the Dynamics 365 Project Service Operations API.
- Integrate with multiple Dynamics 365 Project Service Operations organizations and instances.
- Configure your integration when you want: manually, automated on a schedule, or call a SmartConnect map to run via the SmartConnect API.
- For integrations on incremental changes, use SmartConnect’s changes only integrations or event-based triggers. The changes-only option allows you to run your integration on only the changes since the last scheduled run. The event-based triggers allow you to use real-time CRM plugin triggers to run the integration based on create, update or delete of a Dynamics 365 Project Service Operations entity.
- Access a full library of pre-built integration and data imports, built specifically for Dynamics 365 Project Service Operations.
Better together: Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation with Your Accounting System
Native workflow automation options just do not handle the full detail of what’s require for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Service Operations – ERP integration scenarios. Most commonly, our customers use SmartConnect to integrate:
- Invoices, Purchase Orders and Job info,
- ….which requires integrating Customers, Products, Vendors, and Locations,
- ….which means integrating Unit of Measures, Pricing, Currencies, Contacts, and custom data.
Connect All Your Business Apps
What systems can I integrate with Dynamics 365 Project Service Operations?
Dynamics 365 Business Central Integration
Data migration and integration for Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Dynamics GP Integration
Connect to Dynamics GP eConnect and non-eConnect data as a source and destination.
Microsoft Excel Integration & the SmartConnect Add-in
An easy end-user experience to integrate Excel with anything.
FTP and SFTP Integration
Integrate with files via your SFTP as a source and destination. Process files as tasks.