The Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Connection
Remove the reliance on your developer and let SmartConnect do the heavy lifting for your next Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations integration project. SmartConnect provides configurable and flexible integration options to solve your business challenge, handle detailed requirements, and deliver your next Dynamics F&O integration faster. It’s a tool your most technical team members will love, and your savvy business users can use to configure their integration processes. Connect to all public entities in Dynamics F&O, add the steps you need, easily map your source with your destination and fix errors when they occur.
Connect All Your Business Apps
What Can You Integrate Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management Integration With?
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement & CRM Integration
Connect to Dynamics 365 as a source or destination.
Dynamics 365 Customer Service Integration
Connect to Dynamics 365 Customer Service as a source or destination.
Dynamics 365 Sales Integration
Integrate with all standard and custom Dynamics 365 as a source or destination.
FTP and SFTP Integration
Integrate with files via your SFTP as a source and destination. Process files as tasks.
Integration Use Cases & Highlights
- Process Automation
Ensure you’re able to handle the full business process automation through your integration with the use of, data transformation options, tasks and error handling.
- CRM, Sales & Helpdesk Integration
Flexible CRM integration with Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (of many types – Microsoft D365, Salesforce, Zendesk…just to name a few.)
- eCommerce Integration
Connect your online shop and automate with Dynamics 365 Finance. SmartConnect offers integration for WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento and an API connection to work with other apps that are not listed in our solution marketplace.
- Cloud App Integration
Integration with other cloud apps with the use of eOne’s REST web services connector. If there’s an API for your app, there’s a good chance you can configure a connection to it in SmartConnect, so you have an interface to quickly create and manage this integration as well as the next one.
- Monitor & Optimize
Debugging & Error handling – get notified, review the errors, correct them and re-process your integration.
- Integrate as a source or destination with all public objects via OData web services.
- Integrate with multiple Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations companies (legal entities), have one integration send different records to separate companies.
- Send records in parallel to Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations destinations, utilizing multiple threads to increase performance.
- Join separate services together with parent-child relationships to make integrating transactions simpler and more efficient.
- Filter Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations data sources utilizing OData commands to retrieve just the necessary data.
- Configure your integration when you want: manually, automated on a schedule, or call a SmartConnect map to run via the SmartConnect API.
- Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations connection available on SmartConnect.com premium subscriptions currently.
Upcoming Technical Features:
The next wave of the Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations enhancements are already in progress, a quick snapshot of the upcoming features are as follows:
- Batching records for Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations destinations.
- Improve performance for large data loads by batching records into fewer calls to the Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations API.
- Change tracking for Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations sources.
- Provide deltas and changes on selected record types for ongoing integrations out of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations.
- Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Connection in SmartConnect 21 on-premises.