Deliver your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service integration on time & on budget.
Need synchronization between Dynamics 365 Customer Service and your other business apps? Looking to automate between systems and reduce manual data entry for your team? SmartConnect let’s you deliver both your simple and complex integrations in the configurable interface. You save time on delivery and have both the control and flexibility your most technical scenarios require.
SmartConnect toolset is your answer to
- Deliver a better helpdesk experience by connecting Dynamics 365 Customer Service with your existing systems.
- Flexible Mapping configuration.
- Trigger your integration to run at the right time– real-time, on a schedule, manually, or by calling the Smartconnect web service to run an integration.
- Transform data formats between systems.
- Deliver your integrations in a way that is easy to maintain and upgrade.
Technical Highlights for Dynamics 365 Customer Service Integration
- Integrate as a source or destination with all standard and custom entities in your Dynamics 365 Customer Service instance and related organizations.
- SmartConnect provides advanced filtering on Dynamics 365 Customer Service source data.
- Use Dynamics 365 Customer Service as a part of a multi-data source integration.
- Incorporate Business Processes (Advanced Messages) from the Dynamics 365 Customer Service API.
- Integrate with multiple Dynamics 365 Customer Service organizations and instances.
- Configure your integration when you want: manually, automated on a schedule, or call a SmartConnect map to run via the SmartConnect API.
- For integrations on incremental changes, use SmartConnect’s changes only integrations or event-based triggers. The changes-only option allows you to run your integration on only the changes since the last scheduled run. The event-based triggers allow you to use real-time CRM plugin triggers to run the integration based on create, update or delete of a Dynamics 365 Customer Service entity.
- Access a full library of pre-built integration and data imports, built specifically for Dynamics 365 Customer Service.
Jumpstart Your Integration
Dynamics 365 Customer Service Integration Templates
D365 Business Central and D365 Sales Integration – All in One
Connect All Your Business Apps
What Can You Integrate Dynamics 365 Customer Service Integration With?
Connection to enable the use of Zendesk as a data source or a destination.
Dynamics 365 Business Central Integration
Data migration and integration for Dynamics 365 Business Central.