Tired of developers being the bottleneck to delivering your Dynamics 365 Business Central integrations?
Empower your IT team and savvy business users to integrate, deliver value faster & innovate.
Every business uses a myriad of apps and their most technical resources have a long to-do list. With SmartConnect’s configurable interface and flexible options, you can deliver your integrations faster with low-or no-code, integrate your cloud & on-premise applications using the SmartConnect dedicated and universal connections, and say “yes” to your specific requirements.
eOne SmartConnect gives you options to fill Microsoft's gaps
Efficient Sales Transactions
Integrate Sales Transactions with ease being able to handle both headers and lines in one call.
Faster imports to Dynamics 365 Business Central that Microsoft’s native configuration packages.
Ensure you’re able to handle the full business process automation through your integration with the use of, data transformation options, tasks and error handling.
CRM, Sales & Helpdesk Integration
Flexible CRM integration with Dynamics 365 Business Central(of many types – Microsoft D365, Salesforce, Zendesk…just to name a few.)
Cloud App Integration
Integration with other cloud apps with the use of eOne’s REST web services connector. If there’s an API for your app, there’s a good chance you can configure a connection to it in SmartConnect, so you have an interface to quickly create and manage this integration as well as the next one.
Monitor & Optimize
Debugging & Error handling – get notified, review the errors, correct them and re-process your integration.
Integrate to and from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, so you can generate the data at the right time in the right place.
- Integrate as a source or destination with all standard pages, custom pages, and extensions in Dynamics 365 Business Central via web services.
- Use Dynamics 365 Business Central queries as a source via web services.
- SmartConnect provides advanced filtering on Dynamics 365 Business Central source data.
- Use Dynamics 365 Business Central as a part of a multi-data source integration.
- Integrate with multiple Dynamics 365 Business Central companies and instances.
- Configure your integration when you want: manually, automated on a schedule, or call a SmartConnect map to run via the SmartConnect API.
- Use the SmartConnect Change Tracking to integrate just the changes since the last scheduled run.
- Access a full library of pre-built integration and data imports, built specifically for Dynamics 365 Business Central.
SmartConnect data change tracking ensures only new records are used in integration processes.
Example: Let’s say you have 100,000 records you’re synchronizing between systems, and only a 100 of them change between your scheduled integrations. The SmartConnect Change Tracking adds an extension to the Dynamics 365 Business Central native web services that allows for detecting and only running your integration on the changes since the last scheduled run.
It’s a performance thing and not native to Microsoft’s Business Central API.
The SmartConnect Change Tracking add-in let’s you design and complete your integrations efficiently.
SmartConnect has exceeded my expectations and saved our staff a lot of time moving data from Concur SAP to Business Central.
– Richard Wong, Controller
Connect All Your Business Apps
What systems can I integrate with Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Connection to enable the use of Zendesk as a data source or a destination.
Microsoft Excel Integration & the SmartConnect Add-in
An easy end-user experience to integrate Excel with anything.